Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Reviews (Marisol tap & performance, Patriot, Felicity riding)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I know these reviews have been done countless numbers of times already, but here goes.

    Marisol's tap outfit- This outfit is stunning! It is quite beautiful. The cane and the hat are as cute as can be. And for all those moms out there who don't want a mess of glitter, do NOT worry its coated so no glitter can fall off. This is by far and away my very favorite Marisol outfit. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    p.s. be careful not to catch the tights on the velcro

    Marisol's performance outfit- I was very worried at first when I first got the outfit that I would have a problem with it ripping, like it did to so many other board members. Instead it did not rip at all went on and off perfect! My favorite part were the pointe shoes. As a ballet dancer for 10 years I can tell you for doll size they are some of the best I've seen in years. Really out did yourself ag, BUT as the outfit as a whole I thought it was alright. Not like WOW but just okay. I do recommend it though.

    Patriot- Cute as can be! Even as a horseback rider I had trouble getting the bridle on, but once I figured it out no problem. I totally recommmend this, he is just adorable!

    Felicity's riding habit- Now my friend has the older one, and I have the newer one. This may come to you as a surprise but we both liked the newer one better. We both just felt it was well sturdier? Anyway, If you get anything else for Felicity this is now by far and away my very FAVORITE outfit for Felicity. It justlooks so pretty with her green eyes. Defintly want to snatch this one up!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 10, 2007 12:24 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THanks for the reviews! And welcome to the board [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the reviews! Welcome to the board!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •